Introduction to Customer Service
This course provides an invaluable introduction to the basics of customer service. It is suitable for recent graduates through to those new to a frontline role, or who have spent less than one year in customer service.
Challenges facing those new to customer service
- Making a good first impression
- Having effective conversations
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Ensuring successful outcomes
- Rapport, body language and effective use of voice
- Controlling the call
- Active listening and effective questioning
- Identifying sales through service opportunities
- Handling complaints and difficult situations
- Handling objections
Talk to us about developing a program tailored to your needs:
+61 2 9007 9833 1300 559 493 or get in touch via our contact us form
Prosell has resources to deliver programs across Australia, covering Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra.