Coaching Skills for Sales Management
Equip your sales managers with the skills to coach and develop their frontline staff on an ongoing basis. A good workplace coach can lead to increased employee engagement, lower turnover and improved performance.
Challenges facing sales managers
- Sales managers feel ill-equipped to manage their teams
- Retaining and developing high fliers effectively
- Lack of confidence, due to little coaching training for managers
Our Procoach course offers a complete coaching programme for developing the coaching skills of your sales teams:
- Agreeing what’s expected of an individual and the standards they need to attain
- Identifying current performance and agreeing this with each team member
- Identifying and overcoming behaviourial and attitudinal blocks to performance
- Bridging skills and knowledge gaps
- Learning and practising effective workplace coaching
- Regular reviews to ensure coaching is embedded in your business culture
Talk to us about developing a program tailored to your needs:
+61 2 9007 9833 1300 559 493 or get in touch via our contact us form
Prosell has resources to deliver programs across Australia, covering Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra.