Retail Sales Training
Designed for frontline retail staff, this course will equip your teams with the skills to adopt a successful conversational selling approach. Whilst many frontline staff might not feel comfortable with what they regard as “selling” they are very happy to talk to customers, understand their needs and suggest solutions.
Challenges facing retail frontline staff
- Projecting an appropriate image
- Lacking confidence to open and maintain a conversation
- Knowing how to discover client needs
- Matching needs with potentially relevant products or services
- Difficulties in structuring and controlling the conversation to reach a successful outcome
- Rapport and body language
- Conversational selling
- Being the recommender
- Cross selling and up selling
- Creating the environment in which to sell
Talk to us about developing a program tailored to your needs:
+61 2 9007 9833 1300 559 493 or get in touch via our contact us form
Prosell has resources to deliver programs across Australia, covering Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra.