Sales Coaching eBook - Free!
This Sales Coaching Manual, ‘Coaching for Sales and Customer Service Success’ will be presented to you in sections over the next 6 weeks.
The Prosell Sales Coaching Book is a practical, step by step guide on how to deliver sales and service coaching. It includes best practice in people management and shows you how to implement a process that genuinely changes skills and performance.
Downloading this eBook will give you email access to a team of professional sales coaches, who will answer queries and provide practical advice.
Prosell has worked with sales and service organisations around the world for over 30 years, focusing on the workplace application of skills through high quality coaching. This guide has been developed by a global team of qualified coaches, with over 100 years of experience between them!
The Sales Coaching eBook ‘Coaching for Sales and Customer Service Success’ will guide you through the following:
• How coaching fits into effective sales management practices
• The business tools needed in a company for good sales coaching
• How to set up a practical coaching process
• How to introduce sales coaching – setting measures and standards
• How to engage all team members in a coaching program.
• Case study examples and coaching tips on how to implement each stage
• Checklists and action planning for each step of the process
• An understanding of the skills needed to ensure sales coaching is well received and motivates team members
• How to measure the impact of your coaching;
♦ Your effectiveness
♦ Team members’ response
♦ Change in practices
♦ Change in results
• Advice through access to experienced sales coaches
This free manual will be delivered to you in sections over the next 6 weeks. It is not a reference book. It is a step by step sales coaching guide and each section has actions to implement in a professional and managed way over a reasonable period of time. With each section of the book you will receive a summary of where you should be with your coaching and the practical next steps to follow, as well as access to email advice.
Coaching for Sales and Customer Service Success eBook - What you get
Week 1 – Your first download – Setting It All Up
• The Steps of Performance Improvement
• Introducing the A to E Model
• The principles and Skills Needed For a Sales Coach
Week 2 - The A of Procoach – Agree Roles and Standards
• Setting the Right Performance Standards
• Agreeing and Implementing the Standards
Week 3 – The B of Procoach – Build the Performance Profile
• Examining the Data
• Building a Skill Assessment
Week 4 – The C of Procoach – Commit to Development
• Help People See Their Gaps
• Agreement and Commitment to Areas For Change
Week 5 – The D of Procoach – Develop the Performer
• Agree the Correct Coaching Method
• Develop Through Practice and Self-Discovery
Week 6 – The E of Procoach – Evaluate the Impact
• Checking Changes in Results
• Evaluating a Shift in Skills
Final Free Download!
• Practical Coaching Templates
• Sales Executive Council Research – 'Why so Many Sales People Fail'. Excellent data on when to coach and the importance of the role of coaching in creating high-performance teams.
GET YOUR FREE SALES COACHING eBOOK NOW